Well Happy National Coffee Day! Today as you all know is the day I forward to the most out of all the holidays in the year. You may not see it as much but I definitely do. It’s my favorite holiday for a reason. All of us have a holiday that were insanely in love with for some reason I get to celebrate it mines in every kind of way & well everyday. I thought since I get a lot of coffee related questions That it would be pretty rad to answer all things caffeine related. So thnx for questions now here are your coffee related q’s. I might also regret this later on.
- When did you first start drinking coffee?
– I don’t have a clue, My mum would give me some when i was little of course just a few sips & as i got older of course it gradually increased I want to say 15?
- What did you first start drinking as a starter?
– I right started drinking black coffee, and as i started learning more about what types and how strong you can get them of course I went to espresso shots.
- When do you drink coffee?
– ALL DAY, regardless of time
- How many cups do you drink a day?
– I have no idea, probably a little more than the average coffee drinker
- Who do you drink coffee with?
– Alone & with anyone I live for caffeine
- Is coffee a meal replacement?
-Oh yeah, I can’t tell you the amount of times I’m not hungry because of all the caffeine I drink
- Does coffee improve your mental focus?
– I don’t even notice being honest
- At what age would you let your child drink coffee?
-Probably 16 ya know so I can bond with them lol
- Cell phone or coffee?
– Is that even a real question?
- What does your daily coffee cup look like?
- How do you feel about coffee?
– I love it, the only thing I’ll probably ever be committed to.
- Do you drink flavored coffee?
– I drink all types, except hazelnut it’s too sweet for me.
- What’s your favorite coffee drink?
– I love americanos and any type of espresso
- Most of the time you buy?
- What kind do you buy often?
– Blue bottle
- What brand of coffee do you drink the most?
- What kind of brewer do you use the most to make your everyday coffee?
– A Moka pot
- Do you buy your coffee online or at a local store?
– Depends the brand & how fresh
- Do you always buy coffee from the same brand or roaster?
– I try to
- How often do you go out for coffee?
– 6 to 9 times a week
- What type of coffee shops do you go to?
– I have to rely on Starbucks because I don’t have independent coffee shops but I do do to a Coffee shop near my school that’s mainly where I’m at half the time.
Thanks for the questions today guys! Enjoyed answering & realized I know wayyyy too much about coffee than I should. Well again Happy National Coffee Day!☕️☕️ Have a great Thursday!