So I’m at it again the response to this Q & A was totally rad so here I go again…..but starting from where I left off yesterday.
- What do you consider unforgivable?
– Honestly it depends on what the person & how bad it actually was.
- Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures?
– Not for everything but I try to when I can
- how difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
– It’s pretty difficult but I can do it.
- to what extent do you trust people?
– I have to know who this person is before I can trust them but it’s past difficult.
- In what area in your are you immature?
– I’m immature in certain parts of my humor not all of it or when I get mad, but nothing I can’t improve on.
- What was the best news you’ve ever received?
– I can’t choose too many
- How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words maybe hurtful or unpopular?
– It’s not difficult but when I feel like it can change someone’s life for the worst that’s when I’m a little reluctant.
- When did you immediately click with someone you just met? why?
– I recently started talking to an old friend & we hit it off immediately like we never stopped talking & if anything we have more in common
- When do you find yourself singing?
– ALL THE TIME
- What is your best childhood memory?
– My best one is when I went to the Bahamas I fell in love with their enormous tortoises.
- If you had the chance for a “do-over” in life , what would you do differently?
– I would leave right after I graduated & not come back
- What do you feel most proud of?
– Continuing my education so I’ll be able to live off what I’m the most passionate about.
- What is your favorite music?
– I don’t discriminate I literally listen to most of the genres out there.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you travel?
– All of Europe & India
- What was one of your most defining moments in life?
– When I realized I can do whatever I love as long as I work for it.
- How do you spend your free time?
– I spend it the way I want to by doing whatever it is that I enjoy.
- Who do you most admire in life?
– Ellen Degeneres
- What are your top 3 favorite books & why?
– The Beautiful & The Damned
The Great Gatsby
- What are you most afraid of?
- What feels like love to you?
– Not understanding but accepting them & all their flaws being there when it really counts.
- What is your strongest personality trait?
– My drive no one can change my mind once I want something.
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
– Finding out my best friend at the time made a rumor about me, nothing’s more embarrassing than having someone that immature be apart of your life.
- How would your friends describe you?
– They would say Sarcastic, sassy, driven, free-spirited, talkative, loyal & trustworthy.
- What are some of your major goals in life?
– To be happy with my life to look back & think look how far I’ve come, look how much I’ve accomplished I want to happy with every aspect of my life & think how on earth did I this impeccable life?!
- What’s the biggest personality change you ever had?
– Choosing to leave the people who don’t want to make an effort with me.
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
– I try to understand more than judge.
- What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
– I’ve done a lot of stupid things…I just don;t know which is the worst
- If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
– HAHAHA i have no idea.
- Do you like to talk on the phone or text?
– Talk, I only text when I’m sick or annoyed.
I have more questions, but we’ll just save those for next week. Thnx guys for reading
& asking I’m having so much fun doing this. Soon Have a great Friday & enjoy this beautiful season.