To Start off by saying I promised all of Ya’ll a Q & A so your getting one. I was surprised by the amount of questions I got from all of you. I have to say they were a bit different & more detailed so I was really into answering them. You guys know the drill you send so I answer so scroll down below & read my A’s to your Q’s.
- What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
-My nicknames are Short shit, Tinyteapot, Kia, Ari, & Miss sassy
I like to be called Short shit
- What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
– I only have one book that hasn’t been read & that’s “The Plot To Kill Hitler” I’ve read parts but I can never get into it.
- How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
– I don’t doodle often but when I do it Looks like a hippie was drawing at Coachella lol
- What do you do if you can’t sleep at night?
– I try to turn off all the lights & not use my electronics if that doesn’t work than put on some ocean noises in the background that tends to make me tired or do a little bit of yoga.
- How many days could you last in Solitary Confinement?
– Haha I have no idea but probably not very long
- Do you Save old greeting cards & letters?
– Yes, I’ve managed to safe keep them I’ve had some since elementary school actually it depends on how special they are & who gave it to me.
- Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
– HAHAHA ME or my Father… no wait my God mom!
- When making an entrance into a party, do you like to make your presence known?
– I honestly don’t but it never happens that way.
- What is your strongest sense?
– Knowing when someones lying to me
- How many times do you look at yourself in the mirror?
– Around 3 times in the morning usually when I’m getting ready & throughout the day probably once or twice because I’m usually a mess.
- What is the strangest thing you believed when you were a child?
– I believed there was a place that actually looked like Whoville.
- What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
– I love writing too much, & yes theres such thing
- Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
– Definitely my Older sister she does things sometimes she doesn’t even have to do.
- How often do you read the newspaper?
– I try to read it every morning.
- Which animals scare you the most?
– Squirrels, because they’re always trying to stare or attack me
- Are you most likely to avoid conflict or engage it head -on?
– It honestly depends I do conflict only when I know there well be a resolution & a great outcome & it depends on everyone else who’s involved.
- What was the most recent compliment you’ve received & savored?
– A friend told me they admire my drive & passion on whatever it is I do, it mad me feel so good.
- What is something about yourself that you hope you will change, but probably never will?
– How stubborn I am
- Are you high maintenance?
– I’m not exactly sure one that, I don’t feel like I am.
- When was the last time you really pushed yourself to something that terrified you?
– All the time there’s not really a last time because I’m always trying to.
- Are you more inclined to “build your own empire”?
– In a way yes buy I don’t let it be known.
- What do you think about more than anything else?
– Regretting the times I didn’t tell someone how I felt.
- What’s something that amazes you?
– Everything about life, it’s just madly wonderful.
- Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? why?
– I tend to like it more when people are forward with me either way what ever it is that’s gonna be said I rather know what it right away.
- What’s your favorite place to take an out of town guest?
– Tons of coffee shops & theres this restaurant that is just perfection it’s called “ Dolce Bistro”.
- What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do rather than do yourself?
– I can’t think of anything at the moment.
- Do you have a catchphrase?
– Does it look like I live in a t.v. show?
- What’s your favorite town or city?
– It’s either between Pasadena or Portland can’t decide
- What are the top 3 qualities that draw you to someone new?
– Passion, Kindness, Humor
- Do you believe ignorance is bliss?
-No, at times ignorance is was makes people make certain decisions aren’t the best ones.
- If you could change your first name what would you change it to?
– I always liked Aria
I’ll continue this post later on this week. Hope you’ve guys enjoyed this so far and…. Happy FALL!!!!!🎃🍂🍃🍁✨